What is your returns policy?Updated 5 months ago
We understand that from time to time that you will want to return an item for any reason. Check out our policy and see if you’re eligible to return your item:
- Items are eligible for returns within 30 days of receiving your order.
- Item must be sent back with a returns form including your order information, without the returns form, we cannot always correctly identify the customer and may not be able to fulfil your return request.
- Item must be unworn & unwashed (no distinct odours, blemishes, signs of wear etc.)
- We cannot accept underwear or socks for hygiene reasons – no exceptions.
- Items covered in animal/human hair will not be accepted
- If you’ve asked for an item which is more expensive than your return, we will contact you upon receiving the return to process the additional payment
- All items are thoroughly inspected before any action is taken
- Returns can take up to 10 days to process, so don’t be alarmed if you’ve tracked your return as delivered but haven’t heard from us yet
- Any items bought in conjunction with a offer (e.g. 2 t-shirts for £XX) can only be returned to exchange for a like-for-like item, unless all items in included in the offer are returned
- Items received after the 30 day returns period will be eligible for store credit only.
- If you received a free gift with your order and return an item you must also return the gift or else you will be invoiced for the face value of the gift.
If any item returned breaches any of the terms outlined in this policy, we reserve the right to return the item back to you in the same condition it was received in.
If we your return breaches our terms you will also be liable for the cost of delivery to return the item back to you.
Any items purchased at an exhibition can only be returned for a like-for-like product or store credit, we will not be able to provide a cash refund.
Was this article helpful?